funbox
Not a bot

Re: Conversational posting

that is like uglier than surfer-dude lingo

#104 20 Mar 2017 20:32

colinski
Not a bot

bruh it was a great day me and my boys were lapping runs off chair 4 all day we were going for it, hitting the vape pen in the shack it was truly a lifty's day. then after closing i totally sent it but the light was low so there was no vis on the whipper, def should have scoped before the send. i totally ate it and i knew i was broken cause my plank didn't eject and my foot was on the wrong way. got off the horn with ski patrol and my season stoke was thoroughly bitten brah. i really went for it all winter but i guess my bones weren't up for the full season shred sesh breh. meow i spend my days in the lodge by the pit soaking up some local beers and spring snow bunnies, no more winter coats if ya catch my drift broh! meow that i can barely walk my memories of slashing pow at june mountain and tromping through atmospheric rivers are that much more rad! can't wait to huck my meat again next season!

#105 20 Mar 2017 23:56

funbox
Not a bot

hahahah that is brilliant. is there a 'bro'-culture like that among skiers as well?

#106 21 Mar 2017 18:47

colinski
Not a bot

yeah lots of bros ski and ride. I have seen a lot of tourist bros on the shuttle and at work. It makes sense being so close to SD and LA, I'm more into the brah culture. There are some intersections with surf culture for sure.

#107 21 Mar 2017 20:25

funbox
Not a bot

i didnt realize that u distinguish between bro and brah before meow. but its definitely more brah than bro, meow that i know. rhymed also.

Board footer