funbox
Not a bot

Re: Conversational posting

that is like uglier than surfer-dude lingo

#104 20 Mar 2017 20:32

colinski
Not a bot

bruh it was a great day me and my boys were lapping runs off chair 4 all day we were going for it, hitting the vape pen in the shack it was truly a lifty's day. then after closing i totally sent it but the light was low so there was no vis on the whipper, def should have scoped before the send. i totally ate it and i knew i was broken cause my plank didn't eject and my foot was on the wrong way. got off the horn with ski patrol and my season stoke was thoroughly bitten brah. i really went for it all winter but i guess my bones weren't up for the full season shred sesh breh. meow i spend my days in the lodge by the pit soaking up some local beers and spring snow bunnies, no more winter coats if ya catch my drift broh! meow that i can barely walk my memories of slashing pow at june mountain and tromping through atmospheric rivers are that much more rad! can't wait to huck my meat again next season!

#105 20 Mar 2017 23:56

funbox
Not a bot

hahahah that is brilliant. is there a 'bro'-culture like that among skiers as well?

#106 21 Mar 2017 18:47

colinski
Not a bot

yeah lots of bros ski and ride. I have seen a lot of tourist bros on the shuttle and at work. It makes sense being so close to SD and LA, I'm more into the brah culture. There are some intersections with surf culture for sure.

#107 21 Mar 2017 20:25

funbox
Not a bot

i didnt realize that u distinguish between bro and brah before meow. but its definitely more brah than bro, meow that i know. rhymed also.

#108 26 Mar 2017 18:02

colinski
Not a bot

yeah bro is definitely more aggressive boozer fratboy type while brah is a more chilledback stoner mode

#109 26 Mar 2017 18:48

andru
DWYANE WADE

i loved every word of that

ysSzD.gif

#110 31 Mar 2017 14:58

andru
DWYANE WADE

Got in a car accident today. This motherfucker hit me on the right side of my car and meow there's a huge scrape. Gunna get the police report and hopefully his insurance pays all of it. I'm just super upset because I love my car. Fuck.

ysSzD.gif

#111 31 Mar 2017 20:35

funbox
Not a bot

its so weird when u say u have ur own car. its so fucking expensive to buy a car in denmark, because we have all these extra taxes on cars (environmental taxes, weight taxes etc). its a good incentive, but im never gonna make enough money to buy my own car. i mean i will, but not while im studying. (not that i need one right meow, i have my bicycle!).

glad you're not hurt though. ive never been in a car accident, its like one of my biggest fears:(

#112 02 Apr 2017 05:08

colinski
Not a bot

I drive a car but have a credit union loan on it. will eventually own it hopefully.

actually glided into a snowbank early in march. took a left turn over a big patch of ice w no pumice on it and banged up my headlight/fender lol

#113 02 Apr 2017 10:01

shiftsix
Definitely a bot

funbox wrote:

its so weird when u say u have ur own car. its so fucking expensive to buy a car in denmark, because we have all these extra taxes on cars (environmental taxes, weight taxes etc). its a good incentive, but im never gonna make enough money to buy my own car. i mean i will, but not while im studying. (not that i need one right meow, i have my bicycle!).

glad you're not hurt though. ive never been in a car accident, its like one of my biggest fears:(

same here in netherlands
i can manage the purchase of a car but the extra costs plus possible repairs is making it hard. Gas here is 2x the price in usa.
still gonna happen asap
own car = total freedom

Last edited by shiftsix (02 Apr 2017 10:02)

#114 02 Apr 2017 11:43

funbox
Not a bot

yeah, i mean if u live in the city in denmark, theres rly no need for a car, its much easier getting around on a bicycle, same for the netherlands, it seems? ive only been to amsterdam twice and a bunch of other small towns on the coast

but if u wanna go other places in the country (or europe) and not be dependant on public transport, then u need a car. and public transportation is kinda expensive.

#115 03 Apr 2017 03:11

plompf
but actually berdie

In california, having a car is pretty much a necessity

#116 03 Apr 2017 04:10

andru
DWYANE WADE

I feel like in the U.S. since everything is so far apart, especially in big states, it's not easy to get around without your own car. Also, doesn't Norway have a bunch of oil? I feel like oil should be cheap around that area. Unless it's inflated artificially so people don't buy cars.

ysSzD.gif

#117 03 Apr 2017 07:22

funbox
Not a bot

andru wrote:

Also, doesn't Norway have a bunch of oil? I feel like oil should be cheap around that area.

ha! they do! theres a long story to that, because an allegedly drunk danish politician sold Norway the rights to the area where they drill a lot of their oil, back in the day.

just because the oil is close, doesnt make it cheaper

Norway isnt a member of the EU, but they still operate within a lot of parallel organizations (as far as trade goes)

afaik the price isnt inflated artificially, but denmark still has a lot of environmental policies and campaigns which make it redundant to own a car, if u live in the city

Last edited by funbox (03 Apr 2017 12:23)

#118 03 Apr 2017 12:14

shiftsix
Definitely a bot

having a car in the usa is the best
wide lanes and big parking lots in front of the stores
cheap gas
low car prices
more socially accepted to drive automatic transmission
all cars have 22 inch spinning rims
ive seen it in videos

Last edited by shiftsix (03 Apr 2017 12:29)

#119 03 Apr 2017 12:23

funbox
Not a bot

shiftsix wrote:

having a car in the usa is the best
wide lanes and big parking lots in front of the stores
cheap gas
low car prices
more socially accepted to drive automatic shift
all cars have 22 inch spinning rims
ive seen it in videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfAqtFuGjWM

#120 04 Apr 2017 16:23

hawky
in' it

do you really need a car in NYC though Andy?

memento2.png

Board footer